Priority Safari Services is pleased to offer a special mixed bird hunting package in Argentina. This is your last chance to hunt duck and partridge before the season ends in September, and while you’re there, shoot some dove too!
Description: hunting duck, partridge and dove in Argentina
Accommodations: hunting ranch lodge
Full board: breakfast American style, lunch and dinner include appetizer, entrée, and dessert. Wines, beer, mineral water and soda accompanying meals are free during the hunting parties. Meals will be typical Argentine dishes and barbecued meats with drinks.
The owner of the hunting camp will accompany the hunters during the entire hunting party and will provide personalized assistance.
The package in Argentina does NOT include:
- Customs taxes for admission of fire arms to the country ($ 150 per gun)
- Hunting license ($ 180 for 6 days).
- Cartridges ($ 15 per box 25)
- Gun renting ($ 40 per day)
- Bird boys’ tips
- Massage service, trips and excursions, if required.
- If you are a U.S., Canadian or Australian citizen, you are now required to pre-pay your Argentina Entry Fee prior to departure for Buenos Aires. The Entry Fee is valid for 10 years. Please visit the Argentina Entry Payment Site to pre-pay the fee and print your receipt as proof of payment required for entry into Argentina.
- Airfare from the Houston to the international airport of Buenos Aires (Ezeiza – Ministro Pistarini- EZE) and airfare/travel to the city closest to the hunting camp. (Depending on the timing of the trip and season, one of several hunting camps may be used for the best hunt in the provinces of Buenos Aires, Santa Fe, Entre Rios, Corrientes or Santiago del Estero)
Trip Advisor is showing airfare from IAH to EZE at $1331 with a stop for August31 to September 7.
It’s a lovely trip and experience! It’ll be spring weather, and you’ll be able to get away from the Texas heat! Take advantage of this great package. You really should go!!